One Birdcage Walk, home of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers offers you meeting and event spaces located in the heart of Westminster.
Overlooking St James's Park and located just minutes from HM Treasury, the Houses of Parliament and Horse Guards Parade, we have a range of flexible meeting rooms.
Westminster tube station (5 minute walk)
Jubilee and District and Circle lines
- Take Exit 6.
- Turn left out of underpass and take next right on to Great George Street.
- Walk along Great George Street and cross over Horse Guards Parade.
- Cross over the road at the pedestrian crossing on your left.
- The main entrance to One Birdcage Walk is on your left.
St James's Park tube station (5 minute walk)
District and Circle lines
- Exit the station onto Tothill Street.
- Turn left onto Dartmouth Street.
- At the end of the street walk down Cockpit
- At the bottom of the steps turn right and walk along Birdcage Walk.
- The main entrance to One Birdcage Walk is the first building on your right.
Closest main line stations
Victoria, Waterloo and Charing Cross mainline stations are approximately a 15-20 minute walk from our venue.
Due to the age and configuration of the building, every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate wheelchair users or persons with other disabilities visiting us.
Q-Park Westminster is a safe and secure car park conveniently located just ten minutes away. Please contact us to receive a 10% discount promotional code.